Dec’ 12’ 2013 - #happy23rd/24th #happyVIrthday to the most precious maknae in the whole world, Lee Seunghyun! There are really no words to describe my love for you. From all the torture you have put up with from your hyungs (albiet somewhat lovingly lol) and the crap you’ve been given from YG over the years you have never once uttered your complaints. Instead you have always worked very hard to get to where you are now and no matter how tired you were you always managed to do everything with a bright smile and positive energy. You’ve never failed to brighten up someone’s day with your wild antics. Like your TopTopTop hyung said you "have a charm that attracts people." Never change and never let haters bring you down. Even G Dragon is jealous of your ambitious nature ^^. I LOVE you panda, adorable, crazy, sexy, handsome maknae. Continue to grow to become somebody only you are happy with and we will always love you for that and have your back. And for all that you’ve done for the fans thank you from the bottom of our hearts, our favorite little fanservice king. #사랑해요 ❤
Saw this posted on my facebook this morning and just had to share. It continually amazes me how many people here on tumblr and elsewhere in the world continue to think the answer to racism is more racism…or that racism against white people is somehow “justified” or “doesn’t count as racism.”
Not only do white people think you’re full of shit, but so do your fellow POC.
Watch the video it is really good.
get outta here, birdie!!
I AM GOING TO EXPLODE OH MY GOD
Do you remember what happend last year?funny times..^^
peeing on myself.
NEVER FORGET THE BBC SHERLOCK/ SHINEE SHERLOCK CROSSOVER DARK TIMES
Sad for the ants, but stellar for the outcome.
this.. is fUCKING AWESOME
it’s actually really terrifying how deep ant hills go like oh my god
11 your 9 is showing
How dog breeders have “improved” breeds over the past 100 years.
- The basset hound never used to sit so low. The dog has suffered changes to his rear leg structure, has excessive skin, vertebrae problems, droopy eyes that are prone to ectropion and entropion, and excessively large ears.
- The bull terrier used to be an athletic dog, but over the years his snout was mutated to be oversized and bending downwards, leading to respiratory issues. Many bull terriers have supernumerary teeth and are compulsive tail chasers and air biters owing to brain deformities.
- The boxer now has a much shorter face with an extremely short snout. The hindquarters are also lower. Like all brachycephalic dogs, the boxer has difficulty controlling his temperature in hot weather, meaning they are prone to overheating and collapsing in the summer. The boxer also has one of the highest cancer rates among dog breeds and many modern day boxers suffer from seizures.
- The english bulldog has evolved into a creature that suffers from almost every known disease. A kennel club survey conducted in 2004 found that they die on average at only 6 years and 4 months old. They cannot mate without human intervention, and cannot give birth naturally due to their giant heads. There is no such thing as a truly healthy bulldog.
- The dachshund, at one time, used to have functional legs and necks for their size. Their backs and legs have gotten longer, chest jutted forward, and legs have shrunk to such proportions that there is barely any clearance between their chest and the floor. Obese dachshunds usually have to actually drag their bellies across the ground. Their risk for intervertebral disc disease - which can result in paralysis - is extremely high. They are also prone to achrondoplastic related pathologies, progressive retinal apathy, and problems with their legs and joints.
- Pugs are the most inbred breed of dog in existence - an investigation carried out found that amongst the 10,000 pugs found in the UK are so inbred, the gene pool consists of the equivalent of only 50 individuals. They are extremely brachycephalic, and suffer severely from all the associated problems - the folds in their face frequently get infected, they struggle to breathe (making snoring/snorting/huffing noises even without moving), they have high blood pressure, low oxygenation, often collapse and die in the summer or if allowed to overheat, dentition problems due to their skulls being so curled in, and perhaps most shocking - their double curled tail is actually a genetic defect, and in its most serious forms leads to paralysis and many dogs needed a wheelchair or being euthanised if this progresses. These dogs are usually culled if they fail to produce this ‘attractive’ trait.
Healthy puppies that do not succumb to these ridiculous modern day breed standards are usually culled. One very heartbreaking example is the rhodesian ridgeback. The ridge is actually a genetic deformity - a mild form of spinal bifida - and puppies born without this ridge are healthy - but since the ridge is their namesake, healthy puppies are normally culled at birth and only those with noticeable ridges are bred from, thus passing the disability down to future dogs. Below is a ridgeback alongside a healthy, ridgeless dog.
3 to 4 million dogs and cats are killed every year because shelters are too full…. people are choosing to buy from breeders or shops instead of offering them a home.
Homeless animals outnumber homeless people by 5:1.
Only 1 in 10 dogs will ever find a permanent home.
25 PER CENT OF DOGS THAT ENTER SHELTERS ARE PUREBREEDS.
Please consider adopting a homeless dog. Please don’t encourage breeding these animals when there are so many being killed every year. Breeding is a profit, not “just” a hobby, and even if you think your breeder is reputable, they are still churning out puppies into a world where pets are seen as disposable.
This post is EXTREMELY important and I want all of you to read it.
NEVER buy a dog. Adoption should be your only option.
Yah but look at how much cuter they are now :3
Jena Malone talking about filming the elevator strip scene in ‘Catching Fire’